Goat Keeper for the morning Experience
Celebrating a birthday or Anniversary? Looking for a special gift?
Gift Packs available - valid for 12 months
Well, here is the ideal surprise for the person who has everything - or why not come along just for the fun of it? An amazing experience for any animal lover. A certificate is presented to mark the occasion. Come and enjoy the morning with a difference! This unique encounter will give you the opporunity to meet and interact with our rescued goats in the beautiful surroundings of the ancient parkland of Wierton Park.
Your introduction to the goats will start at 8.00am and finish at midday. Accompanied by one of our qualified staff your 4 hour experience will include:
- Welcome to Buttercups with a tour of the stables
- Feeding the goats "Breakfast in Bed"
- Putting out the morning buffet (hay)
- Brushing and grooming (seasonal)
- Daily medicals (optional)
- Assisting with the daily mucking out session
- Mid morning coffee break with the team (and goats if the weather is permitting)
- Visit the "Special herd of boys" (male goats)
- Taking a chosen goat for a walk
- Preparing vegetables for their evening meal and the following mornings breakfast
- Presentation of a certificate to remember your day by
This is a guide and we can tailor make this experience to meet any special requirements that you may have. You will find the goats to be friendly, responsive and endearing and they should enjoy your encounter as much as you will.
Under 14s will need to be accompanied by an adult. Recommended minimum age 12 years.
The cost of the experience is £75, with a cost of £25 for any additional guest. (Non gift aid)